Friday, November 12, 2004

The deaf, dumb, and blind lead us to oblivion

Arianna Huffington spelled out the obvious in yesterday's Los Angeles Times:

The Architects of Defeat

I laugh. It is nervous laughter.

James Carville, Bob Shrum, Stan Goldberg, and the rest of Kerry's mistaken campaign strategy team have a lot of splainin' to do. They thought the economy would decide this election.

Yeah, right.

Huffington says, and I paraphrase: Anybody with half a brain should've known the war was the driving issue, the fuel to fill the tank in the vehicle to drive to the White House.

Hell, I could have told them that. For Pete's sake, put me in the driver's seat. I mean, really. What kind of dumbasses thought the economy would drive voters' decisions? James Carville, Bob Shrum, and Stan Goldberg. That kind.