A meme I saw...
Well, Corey said in his rendition on this meme
that I would be the least likely to carry the torch and do one myself. Just to prove him wrong, here ya go:
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Revenge of the Sith
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I’m all about professional books these days, and I read them piecemeal in the mornings before leaving for work (e.g., “Consulting for Dummies” and a book on creative writing exercises)
3. WHAT WERE YOU DOING JUST MINUTES AGO? Reading Corey’s meme
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Harper’s Magazine
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Nag Champa (sp?) incense…hands down, the best incense around
6. FAVORITE FOODS? Marinated, grilled steak with “Annie’s” brand macaroni and cheese
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? A “happy” woman (heh, heh…figure it out) and any of the myriad ‘70s guitar gods’ recordings that grace my CD collection
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Seeing blue lights in the rearview mirror
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? “I like myself” …and I say it out loud repeatedly before arriving to work…actually, this is a new habit.
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? I avoid them like the plague for health and environmental reasons
11.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Dylan, Paige
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY...I’d quit my day job and work on my business full-time…oh, and I’d DEFINITELY buy a really cool car, like a black two-door, 6-speed BMW M3 with cool after-market rims, Dinan tuning good for 100 more horsepower, a moonroof, leather interior, and a sound system that makes my ‘70s guitar gods recordings sound f’ing awesome.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Always and very
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I have two pillows, and the second could be construed as a stuffed animal the way I sleep with it.
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Very cool, especially when they’re scary.
16. Describe YOUR FIRST CAR? A yellow 1975 Mustang II. Yes, kids…this is the one that was basically a Pinto.
17. FAVORITE DRINK? Mudslide on the rocks
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD: become my brother’s full-time mentor.
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes.
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I wouldn’t do it if I had the opportunity
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN: Manchester, NH, Derry, NH, Chester, NH, Milford, NH, Amherst, NH, Allston, MA, Brighton, MA, Brockton, MA, Arlington, MA, Hooksett, NH.
22. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball
23. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU... Corey is a cool guy who reads my blog even when I’m not reading it myself.
24. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? A bunch of stuff destined for the filing cabinet I keep meaning to buy
25. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL-OVER OR UNDER? Over…and I actually prefer it this way
26 MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Night. I start to get into my groove around 9 p.m., and you can usually find me working until 2 a.m. This makes mornings a drag.
27. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE – Sunny side, and broken so that they mix with my pancakes.
28. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX! On my Italian black leather couch with the tunes blaring.
29. FAVORITE PIE? Like Corey, I prefer cake. In fact, my favorite is yellow cake with frosting, but preferably not from Nigeria.
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WILL SEE THIS WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO DUPLICATE: I’d say Mudge
, but he already has.
31. LEAST LIKELY? Shawn
…sorry, buddy, but I just don’t see it happening. ;-)